- The results of the testing at overbrook.
- Data logs
- Review of current system design, focusing on:
- Feedback behaviors
- User interface issues
- Belt holder ergonomics and optics
- WiiCane weight, length and balance
- Physical installation
- Data logging
- Next tests
- Need to be more empirical and hypothesis driven, less usability focused.
- Incorporating vibratory feedback for deaf-blind users
- Maybe adding a belt unit wtih two additional wii remotes for directional signalling
- Scheduling for Guild and HKNC tests
- WiiCane Curriculum
- Purpose and overview of the wiiCane curriculum
- working method
Sunday, December 27, 2009
thoughts about the upcoming staff meeting and the future
In preparing for our meeting, which is scheduled for Wednesday morning, December 30 at 10 AM, we have to cover a lot of ground. We are at a critical moment for the project and have to make some rapid decisions that will shape the final product and our activities over the next five months. Here are the general categories of things that I want to talk about.